The Tehrik-e-Jadid scheme was initiated by Hazrat Khalifatul Masih II (ra) under Divine guidance on 23rd November 1934 in response to a great wave of opposition to the Jamaat, Tahrik-e-Jadid literal translation is “The New Scheme”.
The Tarbiyat Nau Muba`in (New Converts Training) Department is responsible for integrating new Ahmadi Muslim Converts into the Jama`at system through a gradual transition into Islamic lifestyle and etiquette.
The Tarbiyat department here to make you spiritually fit. The Tarbiyat department encourages Khuddam to increase their practice of Islamic etiquettes such as congregational salat, daily recitation of the Holy Qur’an, reading spiritually uplifting literature, and listening to Hazrat Khalifatul Masih V’s (aba) Friday Sermon.
Under the direct guidance from Huzoor Anwaraba, Majlis Khuddāmul Ahmadiyya Canada has taken initiative to organize charity runs/walks across Canada. By the grace of Allah, Majlis Khuddāmul Ahmadiyya Canada has been holding several runs across all regions in Canada.
The Regional Qā’id of Muqāmī Region will (i) be called Muhtamim Muqāmī, (ii) be appointed by the Sadr; and (iii) have the same duties and responsibilities as those of a Qā’id Ilaqa (Regional Qā’id). If Muqāmī (centre) has only one Majlis then there will be no election for Qā’id Muqāmī and the Qā’id Muqāmī will be (i) called Muhtamim Muqāmī; (ii) appointed by the Sadr; and (iii) have the same duties and responsibilities as those of a Qā’id Muqam (Majlis Qā’id).
• Horse back riding
• Bike ride
• Soft skills/internet/email/typing.
• Basics of automobile checks.
• Basic First Aid (in co-ordinate with the Khidmat-e-Khalq Department).
• Basic household skills.
• Job search techniques.
• Resume writing/critiquing skills and interview skills.
• Collection of various resources available in the industry e.g. government sponsors program, job fairs, employment agencies etc.
• Information packages should be provided to Members.
• Computers (software/hardware)